Join Our CDFI
Lancaster Housing Opportunity Partnership is growing!
We have new, exciting employment opportunities available within our organization. Are you the right person for one of these positions?
Lancaster Housing Opportunity Partnership is a private, independent 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization whose mission to cultivate partnerships and resources to increase the availability of quality, fair and affordable housing throughout Lancaster County.
We believe that all families deserve a quality, affordable home, either to purchase or rent. Lancaster County needs to provide residents with a continuum of choices that includes a wide variety of housing sizes, types, locations and prices. As a U.S. Treasury certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) serving Lancaster and York County, we are dedicated to providing a full range of technical and financial services to those seeking to create or preserve affordable housing.
Current Open Position:
for York Housing Opportunity Center
York, PA 17401
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mortgage residential underwriting and/or loan processing, and equivalent knowledge in instruction of pre-purchase homeownership, consumer education, budgeting and money management course material.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, public administration, or a related field is a plus. High School diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge and ability to develop and deliver an effective adult education curriculum, including introduction of creative training and teaching techniques required to achieve educational goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communications and working relationships with program participants, community organizations, and housing industry representatives.
- Ability to effectively communicate goals and expectations and to market program opportunities.
- Ability to communicate fluently with Spanish speaking clients preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan qualification requirements, real estate practices, and techniques and skills required for successful budget and money management.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and other graphic programs.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 8, 2018. Please no phone calls.