- Planning & Zoning Assistance
- Identifying Funding Sources
- Identifying Development Incentives
- Housing Development Finance Technical Assistance
- Letters of Project Support
- Review, Analysis and Comment of state, federal and local legislation
In an effort to better serve the County, LHOP collaborates on national, state and local initiatives to sustain and/or create favorable regulatory conditions and dedicated funding sources for the production and preservation of affordable housing on the local level.
Understanding the relationship between policy, funding and production, LHOP also works to implement state-wide and local legislation and ordinances to encourage affordable housing production.
Work on advocacy and community outreach is coordinated by the Executive Director and Community Outreach Committee.